You may also like...

24 Comments

1. Great suggestions. I’ll look into implementing some of these!

2. Awesome tips! Insta is always chaning, it’s hard to know what to do to get real follows and engagement. I’ll try these out 😀

3. Thanks for the advice. Some great tips here that you’ve given me and I’ll definitely be using them.

1. rbhkn says:

Yes! Definitely use these tips. They worked for me 🙂

4. Neil Alvin Nicerio says:

Great tips! I started Instagram and is still having a hard time increasing my followers. I’ll surely follow this.

1. rbhkn says:

Thank you! This means a lot to me 🙂

5. Have a lot of robots commenting on my page… pretty irritating

6. Growing followers is a real struggle for me! Will definitely try out this tip, engage before posting.

7. Thanks for this info! Will follow these steps and let see what can I get.

1. rbhkn says:

You are welcome~ let me know how it goes 🙂

8. Must follow tips to increase Instagram engagement. 😊

9. Thank you for these tips. Instagram like Twitter is one platform I don’t understand and haven’t really learned to use.

10. Mane says:

Wow! This is very helpful thank you for the great tips! I should have known this before my Instagram engagement is very poor 🙁

11. Thanks for the tips! I will check out the SmartHash App and need to edit my profile to be more visible!

12. Since the beginning, I am struggling with my Instagram’s growth. Thanks, this post is really helpful

13. I haven’t been working on with Instagram account but this is such an informative post.

14. Elizabeth O says:

Glad to know it works for you. I may need to try out these tips and will let you know. I’m excited to see the results.

1. rbhkn says:

Let me know how it goes 🙂

15. Back when I had an Instagram I struggled with it. These tips seem like they’d be really helpful if I decide to return to the app.

16. Love these tips! I’m an influencer and model so I’m always trying to improve!

17. Instagram can be a tough one to crack. I appreciate having these tips to follow!
    *Samantha- https://herjournal.blog

18. These are great tips to up your Instagram engagement. Quality is what will take you forward not the quantity. Thank You for sharing

19. Some brilliant tips here – thank you for sharing.

20. I just create Instagram account for couple days ago. I will try your tips